"Could the Emperor be rebuilt entirely out of cyber-dongs?"Cyberdong is a tech-priest of the Adeptus Mechanicus turned Inquisitor found within the Imperial Palace.
TTS Canon Edit
Every sentence he says is in the form of a question, leading to confusing speech patterns and inane questions. .
He later joined The Emperor, Rogal Dorn, Decius and One of the Pillarstodes in watching the Slaaneshmas broadcast in the throne room, wondering if Lucius the Eternal enjoyed cyberdongs. Cyberdong was later promoted to Inquisitor to find out what was inside a Deathwatch vault after receiving a letter asking about it.
- "Do not fret, for I too have a fixation for slapping my cyberdong against the hull of toasters?"
- "Are legs actually vehicles driven by tiny snotlings??"
- "Ultramarines may not in fact be ultramarine blue after all, but rather, a shade of cobalt blue, making their entire existence a massive lie?"
- Cyberdong's appearance and persona is modeled after his voice actor, Remleiz. He phrases everything as a question to poke fun at Remleiz's theorizing about Warhammer lore
- Remleiz uses the same avatar for his own channel, though this character does not use the same bizarre speech patterns and is a full Inquisitor Lord. In an April Fool's video, Remleiz asks if the Emperor could be rebuilt out of cyberdongs (meaning mechadendrites) with the Remleiz character transitioning straight to Cyberdong being berated by the Emperor in his throne room.